Burton Sells: t-shirts, leisurewear, premium brands (i.e. Lonsdale), knitwear, casual shirts, formal shirts and ties, jeans, casual trousers, formal trousers, outerwear, shorts, footwear (trainers, formal shoes, casual shoes, sandals), socks, underwear, accessories (hats, scarves, cufflinks, jewellery, belts), books, gifts, gifts and boys toys, vouchers and gift cards. At Christmas time we have an extensive range of boys toys!
Check out the online “clearance” department with lines at reduced prices. The website also has a great “offers” department with multi-buys i.e. "Buy 2 and Save £££'s".
Not sure what to wear... the style advisor service will give you lots of style tips and ideas.
10% discounts for students, forces and NHS employees.
- Established back in 1903, by Montague Burton
- Supplied the British army with uniforms during the 1st and 2nd World War
- Provided war veterans with their first suit, shirt & tie post war, named “The Full Monty”
- Suited the England Team during the 1966 World Cup (which they victoriously went on to win) and 2002 World Cup.
- Mid market High Street menswear clothing retailer
- Over 380 stores nationwide.
- Burton Menswear is the 2nd largest menswear retailer in the UK)
- Highest market share over any other retailer within the 20-29 yr range
- Burton is part of Arcadia Group Ltd
- Highest awareness as a High St menswear retailer (above M&S and Next)
- Bespoke tailoring service.
The “Best of British” campaign continues for the 2 nd year now: store windows, website, glossie mags (FHM, GQ) and outdoor advertising have featured some well known British celebrities such as: Michael Owen, Vernon Kay, Trevor Nelson, Duncan James, Ian Wright, Paul Nicholls.