UK Home Shopping Catalogues
What Are The Most Popular
At British Catalogues we bring together all of the latest offers from the top catalogue retailers in the UK.There is a wide choice of catalogues to choose from, with some selling niche items such as plus size clothing to others selling everything you would expect to see in a major department store on the high street.
The biggest UK catalogues offer thousands of top brand products in a variety of categories including clothing, footwear and accessories, childrenswear, sportswear, products for the home and garden, home entertainment, toys, games, gifts and jewellery at affordable prices.
Where Has My Favourite
UK Catalogue Gone?
UK Home Shopping Catalogues have undergone a transformation during the last 20 years, with most catalogue retailers moving online as high speed internet became commonplace. This has lead to some of the old catalogue favorites such as LX Direct and Kays being rebranded to new modern names.
If you are searching for a catalogue that you used to know and it appears to have gone, then it might have been rebranded. Our list below shows some of the favourite UK catalogues that are no longer trading under their original name, with a recommendation to an equivalent catalogue brand that is still operating today
- Argos Additions catalogue try Argos catalogue
- Additions Direct catalogue try Very catalogue
- Empire Stores catalogue try K&Co catalogue
- Great Universal catalogue try K&Co catalogue
- Index catalogue try Argos catalogue
- Index Extra catalogue try Very catalogue
- Kays catalogue try K&Co catalogue
- LX Direct catalogue try Very catalogue
- Marshall Ward catalogue try Isme catalogue